After over 150-years of providing help, we know what disadvantage and vulnerability look like, and we know how to enable positive change.
Engaging our Advisory Services not only gives you the benefits of Good Shepherd’s legacy of learning and expertise – it also means supporting an organisation that leads in research and advocacy for the very community you want to help.
Training and Advisory
Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand supports organisations to increase capability to deliver better wellbeing outcomes and systems change.
Our specialist consultancy services include:
- bespoke financial hardship, vulnerability and family violence training and capability building
- co-design expertise with trained human centered design practitioners
- client understanding to deliver genuine insights on vulnerability
- strategic research and evaluation
- inclusive program design informed by over 30 years of working with vulnerable clients
Unlike mainstream consultancy services, the Good Shepherd experience is informed by practitioner-based insights and the work supports the mission and operations of Good Shepherd.
We work across a number of sectors and examples of our projects include:
- delivering Family Violence training to Chisholm Institute
- co-designing financial capability training in Victoria with the Department of Health and Human Services
- undertaking research into insurance choices for individuals on a lower income for Suncorp
- gaining employee hardship insights to inform employee financial wellbeing program for WorkSafe
- designing hardship policy and call centre response for Solar Victoria.
We are also experts in evaluation and provide an independent lens to evaluate the effectiveness of the training. Our team has backgrounds in academia, consultancy, design, social work and community development and planning.
To learn more about our Advisory services, download our brochure today
To learn more about our Training services, download our brochure today