Your feedback matters
You have a right to have a say about the services we provide. Your compliments, suggestions, concerns and complaints help us improve the services we offer. Tell us what you think. We value and will respond to your feedback.
What to expect from us
If you are making a complaint you can expect us to:
- listen to understand your experience
- protect your privacy and confidentiality
- review your complaint based on merits and facts
- act on any conflict of interest
- acknowledge your complaint and respond to you within reasonable timelines
- clearly explain what actions we take in response and why
- provide access to a grievance procedure and/or external processes, should you be dissatisfied.