About ParentWise - Sydney
ParentWise is for parents and carers of 12–17 year olds. The course supports parents to better communicate and strengthen their relationships with adolescents.
It provides parents with:
- strategies to connect with their adolescent based on their stage of development
- the skills to identify and set appropriate limits and boundaries
- knowledge and understanding of various parenting styles
- tools to effectively communicate with their adolescent
- the opportunity to share experiences and ideas with other parents.
ParentWise program operates in Sydney’s inner west.
Read our report on the challenges and opportunities facing children and young people.
Download our report to learn how youth in their younger and middle years can be better supported.
Read our research on ways of improving youth engagement at school.