Do you have a business idea and ready to turn it into a reality?
Starting a business from scratch or running a newly established business is both challenging and exciting. Good Shepherd’s LaunchMe program helps you to develop, finance and launch your own small business.
LaunchMe is FREE for eligible participants.
LaunchMe can help you get your business idea off the ground
Working with your own coach, you will gain skills, confidence and motivation to get your business up and running – quicker than doing it on your own.
What you get
- 1:1 personalised business coaching
- Tools and resources to become business ready including LaunchMe’s online learning platform
- Business skills and knowledge
- Support from a network of business experts such as legal practitioners, marketing specialists and accountants
- Referrals to Good Shepherd’s wellbeing services including financial counselling
- Access to No Interest Loans – business loans up to $5000. No Fees. No Charges. Ever. (T&Cs apply)
Secure your spot today.
You could eligible if you:
Are you already a business owner?
Have you heard about our 3-month business recovery program?
If you’re already a business owner who has been affected by COVID and live in the Southeast Melbourne or Gippsland regions, you may be interested in our LaunchMe recovery programs.
What participants say
“I think LaunchMe has been by far way better than anything I had been a part of. It gave me practical insight into google analytics, what I needed in my website, bookkeeping, legal and the like.”
“LaunchMe has brought our business into the 21st century – and you can’t put a price on that. Without LaunchMe we would not be where we are today, so thank you so much.”
“LaunchMe really helped me when I was confused…. I had many business ideas, but each also had its own barriers. I was able to talk this out with my coach and she provided me with tasks that truly helped me streamline it all into one business.”
LaunchMe Victoria is funded by the Victorian Government.
LaunchMe South Australia is funded by the Government of South Australia.