- Empower the lives of young people
- Join a supportive & values-driven team
- Hybrid WFH & from our offices located in the vibrant Sunshine community hub
- Part time (0.8 FTE), ongoing position
- $86,546 pro rata + super & generous salary packaging benefits & gifted leave
The Youth Homelessness Case Manager provides holistic case management, outreach and housing support and information to young people aged 15-25. The case manager is responsible for advocacy and liaison with relevant housing access points and specialist services in the West and North regions.
Applications close at midday on Monday, 23 May 2022.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Engage and work with young people aged between 16 and 24 experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness.
· Advocacy and liaison with relevant housing access points and specialist services in the West and North regions.
· Provision of Case management and Interim Response through a client centered lens.
· Enhance the wellbeing of young people and their families.
Qualifications and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in youth work/social work or related qualification.
- Experience in the delivery of support services to clients experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness.
- Experience of working with young people and ability to engage people actively and assertively with complex needs.
- Understanding of the homelessness service system with knowledge of patterns, trends and systemic issues that impact on young people.
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.