- Unique opportunity to provide wellbeing support for the Sisters of Good Shepherd in WA
- Join a National, supportive & values-driven Wellbeing team
- Ongoing, part time position (4 days per week)
- $86,546 pro rata ($43.80/hour) + super, salary packaging & gifted leave
- Based in Leederville (WA)
The Wellbeing Coordinator role combines coordination components with hands on support (health, social, emotional and transport support), to guarantee a streamlined, cohesive approach to healthy ageing and wellbeing for the Sisters of Good Shepherd in Western Australia.
For a confidential chat, please call Diana FitzGerald, National Manager, Comprehensive Aged Support Services on 0439 359 472.
Applications close at midday on Monday, 20 June 2022.
This eclectic, unique and exciting role combines coordination components with hands on support; (health support, social, emotional and transport support), to guarantee a streamlined, cohesive approach to healthy ageing and wellbeing for the Sisters of Good Shepherd in Western Australia.
Car travel in and around Perth and very occasionally interstate travel is required. Good Shepherd provides transport support in the form of pool cars and/or km allowances.
There is an on-call support requirement for this role (generally infrequent).
Qualifications and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will enjoy working flexibly, with no two days being the same and enjoy being part of a small team. You will also have:
- Qualifications in Community Services, Ageing/Aged Care, Nursing (Preferred) or Allied Health and eligibility for relevant professional membership
- Current First Aid Certificate (or willingness to complete immediately)
- Minimum of 5 + years previous experience in aged/community care setting
- Demonstrated ability to navigate aged care systems across the spectrum including Commonwealth programs, WA State based services and Fee based programs
- Demonstrate a person centric approach
- High level ability to coordinate internal and external services
- Ability to develop and foster partnerships with external organisations and individuals.
- A current driver’s licence
- Evidence of full Covid-19 vaccination, or medical exemption
Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand is a Child Safe employer. Employment is subject to satisfactory referee checks, a current employment Working with Children Check, National Police Check (and international police check if resided overseas for 12 months or longer in the past 10 years) and proof of the right to work in Australia.
We recognise the rich diversity of people across Australia. We are committed to ensuring that our team is reflective of the diverse community we serve and to supporting a culture of equity, inclusion and diversity.
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to email@example.com. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.