- Leederville, Western Australia
- $59.37 per hour
Please apply as soon as possible, applications will be considered as they are received. Submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to SEEK.
- Interesting and varied work in a supportive environment.
- We are seeking a Wellbeing Coordinator to provide support for the Sisters and the Women (former residents) of the Good Shepherd during peak times and to cover leave for permanent employees.
- Join our dedicated national team, supporting a strengths based, healthy ageing approach.
- Currently we require the applicant to be available all day on a Friday and other hours Intermittently.
- Car travel in and around Perth and very occasionally interstate travel is required. Good Shepherd provides transport support in the form of pool cars and/or km allowances.
- There is an on-call support requirement for this role. Re call is generally infrequent.
- The role would suit a person who has frequent availability but wants short term, irregular work, generally with negotiation and some notice.
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualifications in Community Services, Ageing/Aged Care, Nursing or Allied Health
- Minimum of 5 + years previous experience in aged/community care setting
- Demonstrated ability to navigate aged care systems across the spectrum including Commonwealth programs, WA State based services and FFS programs.
- Demonstrate a person centric approach
- Demonstrated ability for team collaboration and support for others in the team.
- A satisfactory National Police Check
- A satisfactory International Police Check (if you have resided outside of Australia within the last 5 years)
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) or state equivalent
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
We encourage all candidates to review the hyperlinked position description before submitting an application.
To apply please submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV through the Seek.com.au portal, the hyperlink is displayed for each individual role.
Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.