Good Money is a joint initiative of Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand, National Australia Bank, and the Victorian Government providing community finance products and services within a place-based model. The Good Money Hub offers a range of financial wellbeing services including Good Shepherd No Interest Loans, Small Business coaching and Financial Capability.
The Community Financial Inclusion Customer Support (Volunteer) works directly with our clients to guide them through the range of services offered at the Good Money hub. These services aim to improve people’s financial wellbeing and Inclusion. Our clients are at the centre of everything we do. This role is to provide clients with information and support to help them navigate the range of services offered and make an informed decision on what services best suit their needs, and assist them to gather information required for their applications. The role will be supporting a small team where warmth, professionalism and diligence are shared values.
- Establish rapport with people from diverse backgrounds and with complex needs.
- Provide efficient and high-quality customer service.
- Good with numbers for budgeting and reading personal financial paperwork
- Competent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, internet, emails, and use of customer databases; with the ability to pay attention to detail and follow processes and procedures.
- Good administrative, communication and organisational skills.
- A satisfactory National Police Check
- A satisfactory International Police Check (if you have resided outside of Australia within the last 5 years)
- A current Volunteer Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
Qualifications and Experience
We ask that our volunteers commit to a minimum of 6 months in the role and are available for at least 8 hours per week.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest in volunteering for Good Money Dandenong.
Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand is a Child Safe employer. Volunteering is subject to satisfactory referee checks, a current employment working with Children Check, National Criminal History check and proof of the right to work in Australia.
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Site AdministratorMornington, VIC
Financial CounsellorVictoria, New South Wales or Queensland
Team Leader – Support & Safety HubFrankston, VIC
Program Support Worker, Family Violence (Casual)Hastings/Mornington VIC
Learning Support AssistantMarrickville, NSW
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
We encourage all candidates to review the hyperlinked position description before submitting an application.
To apply please submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV through the Seek.com.au portal, the hyperlink is displayed for each individual role.
Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.