- SCHADS Level 7.1 plus super and salary packaging
- Full time, Ongoing
- Abbotsford Victoria location
Reporting to the Director of Mission, the Team Manager will lead the Heritage Teams to develop work plans, time management, accountabilities, data management and provide Trauma informed Supervision and Reflective Practice, all In line with GSANZ vision, values, and strategy
Please apply as soon as possible, applications will be considered as they are received. Submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to email@example.com
· Provide strategic and operational leadership to promote the delivery of services in accordance with Quality, people development, cultural competence, and safeguarding strategies.
· Ensure all services are delivered in line with relevant service standards and program procedures.
· Ensure achievement of service delivery targets.
· Provide high quality leadership through promotion of open communication, teamwork, and delegation.
· Provide high quality, strengths based, reflective supervision to direct reports.
· Ensure delivery of a high-quality integrated and person-centered response to achieve positive outcomes for clients accessing each of the programs.
· Participate in external stakeholder partnerships where required.
· Drive client centered practice, informed by consumer participation, outcome, and impact measurements frameworks.
· Assist past residents to access records held by other institutions or Government.
· Assess individual needs and when appropriate refer individuals to external support networks.
· Maintain comprehensive and accessible data collection and analysis of contacts to inform a quality service response.
· Liaise with Good Shepherd Sisters where appropriate regarding past residents.
· Support implementation of LGBTIQA+ and other cultural inclusion initiatives in the team as required
· Other duties consistent with the position where required and/or requested.
Qualifications and Experience
- Formal qualification in Social Work, or related discipline, and evidence of Registration where applicable.
- A satisfactory Police Check
- current Employee Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
- Evidence of full Covid-19 vaccination, or medical exemption
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
We encourage all candidates to review the hyperlinked position description before submitting an application.
To apply please submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV through the Seek.com.au portal, the hyperlink is displayed for each individual role.
Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.