- Full Time Permanent Position
- Bayside Peninsula location
- SCHADS Level 5.1 ($88,796.64 plus super plus salary packaging benefits)
The Specialist Family Violence Case Manager supports women and young people who have experienced family violence and entered refuge, crisis accommodation, Transitional Housing Models (THM’s) and Good Shepherd properties. The Case manager delivers high quality client-centered short term intensive case management, as part of an integrated team response, working closely with the therapeutic practitioners and support workers to address identified goals.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications will be considered as they are received. Upload a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience, along with your CV to Seek.
· Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, or relevant related discipline in accordance with REC 209
· Experience providing case management in a complex and dynamic environment, supporting families through crisis and recovery
· Demonstrated knowledge of the impacts of family violence for women, young people and families and the capacity to apply appropriate theoretical frameworks to practice
· A satisfactory National Police Check
· A satisfactory International Police Check (if you have resided outside of Australia within the last 10 years)
· A current Employee Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) or state equivalent
· Evidence of Covid-19 vaccination, or medical exemption
Qualifications and Experience
· Solid administrative and organisational skills, with accurate record keeping and strong attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to relate respectfully to all stakeholders via a range of mediums
· Competent computer skills, familiarity with MS Office programs and SHIP data system
· Ability to take direction and apply sound judgment
· Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, as a committed member of an effective and productive team, in an environment of reform
· Capacity to multi-task and manage the prioritisation of urgent tasks
· Adherence to the Privacy Act and related legislation in regard to sensitive client information
· A current Victorian Driver’s Licence
· Willingness to undergo a National Police Check, (International Police Check if resided overseas for 12 months or longer in last 10 years) and obtain a Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencing
· You may be required to obtain particular vaccines or immunisations in order to perform the Inherit requirements of this position. This Includes but Is not limited to the COVID-19 vaccine/Immunisation
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
We encourage all candidates to review the hyperlinked position description before submitting an application.
To apply please submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV through the Seek.com.au portal, the hyperlink is displayed for each individual role.
Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.