The role will be based at the Hastings, GSANZ Site in Victoria, but may will need to work with procurement and facilities team members spread across different sites at Victoria. There may also be a need to visit the other sites on an occasional basis.
- To provide cohesive, reception and administrative support that contributes to the efficient running of the site
- Act as the first point of contact at the reception and respond to telephone, email and face to face enquiries, with high level of professionalism and respect
- To provide support to site facilities and procurement related issues. This includes, but is not limited to, property and equipment maintenance, fleet vehicles, mobile phones, procurement and office management
- Other duties required to maintain the efficient and effective functioning of the reception and administrative area (i.e. ensuring adequate stationery supplies, processing administrative requirements etc.)
- Manage and maintain appropriate filing, record keeping and administrative systems.
- To assist with site related Occupational Health and Safety and related processes and activities
- To work collaboratively with program managers, team leaders and other employees to deliver relevant and effective site services
- To work collaboratively with the central Facilities team to improve facilities management and procurement processes across the network
- To undertake/assist with other local administrative tasks and projects as required
- Support organisational events – program activities such as graduations, catering for meetings and training session.
- Assist with the organisation of staff travel requirements.
- Liaise and collaborate with facilities and procurement partner to ensure that service delivery needs are met.
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in Reception and facilities support function and other resources
- Ability to manage difficult situations
- Strong orientation to achieving service delivery focused solutions
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relate respectfully to all staff and visitors
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- A satisfactory Police Check
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.