- SCHADS Level 7 plus super and salary packaging
- Full time, Ongoing
- La Trobe St, Melbourne location
The Senior Research and Policy Analyst will sit within the Social Policy team and report to the Head of Social Policy. The role will provide high level quantitative and qualitative research to support the development of Good Shepherd policy positions, and also support the policy and advocacy related research requirements of the CEO and the Executive Leadership Team as required
Please apply as soon as possible, applications will be considered as they are received. Submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV via Seek
Qualifications and Experience
· Postgraduate qualifications in social sciences, health, economics or a research qualification in the area of family violence, women’s financial security or gender economics.
· Extensive experience in a research role in academia, corporate, community or government organization.
· Extensive experience in undertaking end to end research projects i.e., formulate research questions, design and methodology, collecting and analysing data and disseminating and communicating results in a range of formats e.g., reports, fact sheets, articles, web content.
· A satisfactory National Police Check
· A satisfactory International Police Check (if you have resided outside of Australia within the last 5 years)
· A current Employee Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) or state equivalent
· Proof of Covid-19 vaccination
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
We encourage all candidates to review the hyperlinked position description before submitting an application.
To apply please submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV through the Seek.com.au portal, the hyperlink is displayed for each individual role.
Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.