About the role
- SCHCADS Level 7 (plus super and salary packaging)
- Full Time, 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Work from home, travel to the Victorian office as required
Good Shepherd works with a diverse range of community organisations and corporate partners across Australia, as well as direct to the public, to offer services and products for people across the financial wellbeing continuum – prevention, early intervention, crisis, and recovery. Products take the form of the No-Interest-Loan-Scheme (NILS) program.
The NILS programs offer individuals and families on low incomes or who have been financially impacted by COVID-19, access to safe, fair and affordable credit. The loan amounts are dependent on the program, as is what the loans can be used for – ranging from essential goods and services such as fridges, washing machines, car repairs and medical procedures, to rent and utilities. Prior to the COVID-19 outbreak, the mode of delivery of our services and NILS was more than 80% face-to-face. This has been amended to a mode of Telephone and Online (T&O) engagement and communication.
This position has come about to play a lead role in designing for client and staff experiences in delivering our services and products, with a major focus on (but not limited to) T&O as we continue to navigate COVID normal.
- Design the delivery of services and products within Economic Participation & Wellbeing.
- Provide expertise to uncover and execute on opportunities for design and improvement within various programs and throughout various channels of delivery, with a major focus on T&O.
- Work with and help coordinate internal and external stakeholders, partners and clients across a variety of programs that involve the Operational Service Design team.
- Help improve the client and staff experience, within T&O, of web applications and internal systems.
Qualifications and Experience
- Formal qualifications in Experience Design, Service Design or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated experience designing services delivered in a telephone and digital context, as well as face to face
- Proven facilitation skills
- Experience managing and coordinating internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work effectively and independently to plan
- A satisfactory National Police Check
- A satisfactory International Police Check (if you have resided outside of Australia within the last 5 years)
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) or state equivalent
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.