- Exciting and innovative projects
The Senior Project Officer will research, analyze, develop, implement, and review innovative concepts and strategic projects that enhance Financial Inclusion & Access, its service offerings, integration across the enterprise and the outcomes achieved for clients and funders.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications will be considered as they are received.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- In consultation with others, research, analyze, design, develop, plan, and prioritise projects; including developing clear project plans that articulate a role for each member of the project team
- Use relationships and influence to collaboratively drive projects with subject matter experts across the organisation, and where required, with external consultants or contractors
- Ensure all projects are informed and continually improved by measurable outcomes and an evidence base
- Proactively manage project issues, risks, mitigation, and opportunities
- Ensure compliance with all relevant financial and legal requirements as applicable
- Contribute to strategic development and evaluate project outcomes in line with Financial Inclusion & Access and wider organisation goals
Qualifications and Experience
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Demonstrated superior project management skills (PRINCE2 and/or PMP certification will be highly regarded)
- Demonstrated experience engaging with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive project outcomes
- Ability to think outside the square and engage with others to achieve Innovative solutions.
- Significant experience in evidence/data informed project management.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the challenges facing vulnerable Australian women, children and families
- Evidence of full Covid-19 vaccination, or medical exemption
Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand is a Child Safe employer. Employment is subject to satisfactory reference checks, a current Employment Working with Children Check, National Police Check (International Police Check if resided overseas in the last 10 years) and proof of the right to work in Australia.
We recognise the rich diversity of people across Australia. We are committed to ensuring that our team is reflective of the diverse community we serve and to supporting a culture of equity, inclusion and diversity.
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to email@example.com. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.