· SCHCADS Level 7.1 plus super and salary packaging
· Permanent Full TIme
· Melbourne CBD location
As a Program Reporting Analyst, you will assist in the transformation of our analytics and reporting capabilities within the Financial Access and Inclusion [FAI] Portfolio. FAI endeavor to ensure that people who present with financial and personal disadvantage are supported and empowered to address immediate and longer term financial and personal risks and vulnerabilities Including assisting them with No Interest Loans [NILs].
Please apply as soon as possible, applications will be considered as they are received. Submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV via Seek
· Establish and stabilize reporting process for program / funder reporting for assigned portfolio of programs.
· Become the go-to source of knowledge and Subject Matter Expert for data governance, troubleshooting and internal data systems relevant to FAI.
· Prepare and update regular reports (daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half year and annual) for the programs in your portfolio using PowerBI.
· Lead regular meetings to review metrics, change pipeline & prioritise ad hoc report and data requests.
· Collaborate, coach and lead others in remote and collocated environments (internal and external stakeholders). Build relationships with key stakeholders across sectors and organizational levels.
· Support the team in standardizing reporting process, development of data quality reporting Initiatives and building a service catalogue & service level agreement with stakeholders.
· Analyze, profile & create systematic representation of data for management and operations teams’ understanding.
o Data profiling to understand existing data sets & models.
o Consolidation of multiple disparate data sources for enterprise data warehousing
o Build & update reports in PowerBI & Excel and other systems.
o Gather and synthesize data to develop meaningful stories that demonstrate impact and inform program implementation & performance.
· Support change management process, the shift in perspective on defining problems that can be solved with the help of analytics and delivering reporting improvements.
o Capture business requirements, work with stakeholders on a prioritization model.
o Document as-is and to-be process maps and data & system flows.
o Develop User Stories ensuring backwards and forwards traceability of requirements.
o Create Test Plans & perform UAT.
o Support implementation and training activities to ensure smooth transition into BAU.
· Create regular and ad hoc analysis & reports for operational & performance reporting and to support key strategic and transform priorities.
o Data Cleansing – develop solution & cleanse source data in partnership with business units.
o Metric definitions & data management
o Improve reporting to community network providers & partners to better track performance.
Qualifications and Experience
· Experience (minimum 5 years) in supporting end to end analysis and business solutions aimed at optimising the delivery of services.
· Capable of developing reports In PowerBI or similar BI tools
· Well-developed verbal and written skills with the ability to build effective and trusting relationships with people internally and externally & write technical specifications and documentation.
· Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision.
· Technical capability
· Attention to details & focus on accuracy & materiality
· Ability to see beyond the data & systems to connect the dots so we can have Insights, stories and trends to share with stakeholders.
· Evidence of Covid-19 vaccination, or medical exemption
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
We encourage all candidates to review the hyperlinked position description before submitting an application.
To apply please submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV through the Seek.com.au portal, the hyperlink is displayed for each individual role.
Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.