- SCHCADS 5 (plus super and salary packaging)
- Full time, Ongoing
- Work from home and travel to GSANZ Office as required
Good Shepherd works with a diverse range of community organisations across Victoria to increase the reach and impact of the No-Interest-Loan-Scheme (NILS) program. The NILS program provides individuals and families on low incomes with access to safe, fair and affordable credit. Prior to the COVID-19 outbreak, the mode of delivery of NILS was more than 80% face-to-face service. This has amended our mode of delivery to the NILS network to a more web based and online engagement and communication model. This role will have accountability for developing & implementing continuous improvement across Microfinance, in particular, the delivery of a Controls Self-Assessment audit program. The role will work closely with NILS providers to promote and deliver continuous Improvement in microfinance practice.
- Work proactively with key stakeholders to deliver a Controls Self-Assessment audit program for Microfinance, with a focus on continuous improvement within the NILS provider network.
- Develop and administer a Controls Self-Assessment audit program for Microfinance.
- Work collaboratively with the NILS network to improve microfinance practice.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience in quality, risk, compliance or audit.
- Experience in delivering a Controls Self-Assessment program.
- Demonstrated experience engaging with key stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes in the delivery of services.
- Proven facilitation, advocacy, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Training and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision.
- Experience in GRC tools (RiskMan and/or iAuditor) will be highly regarded.
- Strong analytical skills – ability to analyse data to find a root cause
- A high level of computer literacy and the ability to grasp new software applications with ease
- A satisfactory National Police Check
- A satisfactory International Police Check (if you have resided outside of Australia within the last 5 years)
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) or state equivalent
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.