- Unique opportunity to join a small & values-driven team empowering the lives of women, children & families
- Ongoing, part time (0.6 FTE) position
- $74,179 pro rata + super & salary packaging, gifted leave days & 2% pay increase in Dec 2021
- Based in Abbotsford
The Province Leader Assistant is a central point of contact and knowledge for the Province Leader, Province Leadership Team, Good Shepherd Stewardship Council and Sisters. The incumbent will perform a range of administrative duties, high-level administrative support, diary management, coordination and drafting of Province publications.
This position plays an active role in supporting the management of enquiries and legal matters related to former residents. This includes managing enquiries related to legal documents, verification of records, drafting correspondence on behalf of the Province Leader, liaising and follow up with lawyers.
This position requires an incumbent with unimpeachable ethics, maintaining confidentiality and approaching matters with sensitivity and professionalism.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide high-level administrative support to the Province Leader, Province Leadership Team, Good Shepherd Stewardship Council and Sisters in a discreet and confidential manner
- Take Minutes at meetings, as requested, and prepare necessary documentation, including agendas and reports
- Event management, including event organisation, catering, venue bookings, etc.
- Generate annual publications for the Sisters, including the Community Directory, the Jubilee, Feast Day & Birthday Celebrations Booklet and the Deceased Sisters booklet
- Prepare quarterly statistics report for Sisters’ Generalate Office in Rome
- Management or involvement in key Provincialate projects, as required such as the complaints database
Qualifications and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Experience providing high level administrative support to Province Leader/Senior Leaders
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with highly confidential and, at times, sensitive personal information and ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Experience using Microsoft suite of products, including Advanced skills in Outlook, Word and Publisher; and Intermediate skills on Excel, PowerPoint
- Alignment with Good Shepherd mission and values
- Well-developed organisation and time management skills
- Ability to anticipate needs as they arise
- Willingness to undergo a National Police Check, (International Police Check if resided overseas for 12 months or longer in last 10 years) and obtain a Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencing
- Provide proof of vaccination for COVID19, or medical exemption
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Project Lead – Financial Capability (VIC or NSW based – hybrid WFH & attend office) Full Time or Part TimeHybrid of WFH and attending sites in either Sydney or Melbourne
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to email@example.com. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.