- Use your skills to make a real impact to the SA community
- $88k per annum + super, salary packaging increases take home pay
- Fixed Term, Full time (until 30 June 2021)
Reporting to the Relationship Manager SA/NT, the Project Coordinator will lead and oversee our newly established SA Covid Response Project. The project’s objective is to provide support to newly vulnerable individuals, sole traders and small businesses. The small project team will have a far reach (metro and regional/rural) and requires a skilled project coordinator seeking a challenging role.
• In consultation with others, design, develop, plan, and prioritise project actions; including developing clear project plans that articulate a role for each member of the project team
• Use relationships and influence to collaboratively drive projects with subject matter experts across the organisation, and where required, with external consultants or contractors
• Ensure project timeline milestones are met
• Ensure projects are informed by client voice, aiming to achieve client participation
• Develop and maintain collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships
• Develop and manage budgets allocated to the SA Response project and ensure that project milestones are being met to meet project requirements
• Proactively manage project issues, risks, and opportunities
• Ensure compliance with all relevant financial and legal requirements as applicable
Qualifications and Experience
- Experienced and qualified Project Coordinator/Manager
- Able to work with limited direction and supervision
- You are well connected or have an understanding of the challenges facing regional South Australians
- Can quickly build relationships with key stakeholders and community members
- Energised and passionate about supporting local communities build financial resilience post Covid
- Experience working with a range of internal and external stakeholders, including local media and community networks/organisations, and the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships
- Understanding of social justice and community capability building concepts
- Experience in a client-centred approach to service delivery at all times
- Alignment with Good Shepherd’s mission and values
- A satisfactory Police Check
- A current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC).
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to email@example.com. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.