LaunchME is a program focused on creating economic opportunities for vulnerable communities by delivering business support and microfinance services to support the development of microenterprises, in Dandenong & Latrobe Valley, East Gippsland, North East Victoria and South Australia.
LaunchME is an extremely successful program providing pathways to self-employment, further education and a realisation of people’s dreams via an entrepreneurial path whilst also decreasing reliance on Social Security benefits as business income increases. It empowers people on low incomes to generate revenue.
In this exciting new role, you will lead the development, implementation, and management of all elements of the program. You will use relationships and influence to collaboratively drive the program with subject matter experts across the organisation, and where required, with external consultants or contractors.
- Have a strategic understanding of the needs of the Microbusiness sector
- Assist the Program Manager In the development of an approach to improve outcomes for the sector (including but not limited to products, services, partnerships, policy & advocacy)
- Oversee operational management of Good Shepherd’s LaunchME program
- Ensure high performance programs, anticipate issues and take corrective actions to ensure Microbusiness objectives are met and risks are managed appropriately
- Work with stakeholders to develop a strategy focused on growing the Microbusiness sector
- Implement our approach to the sector
- Develop a growth and retention plan for LaunchME
- Oversee operational delivery of LaunchME, including reporting, service quality, evaluation
- Codesign approach embedded across all strategy and products development
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience running or managing a business on in a business coaching role Is highly preferred
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Community Services or relevant fields
- Experience within a not-for-profit organisation is desirable
- Experience in business development and strategy
- Collaborative leadership skills
- Ability to travel to SA and Vic occasionally
Employment is subject to:
- Relevant formal qualifications or equivalent demonstrated experience
- A satisfactory Police Check
- A current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) or state equivalent
- Proof of the right to work in Australia
- The above requirements will need to be supplied and verified prior to commencement
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.