Be part of our newly created Reporting & Analytics team tasked with uplifting analytics capability across our growing organisation. We have a number of current and new projects to be undertaken as we embark on our journey of transformation.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Establish and stabilize reporting process for program / funder reporting for assigned portfolio of programs.
- Collaborate, coach and lead others in remote and collocated environments (internal and external stakeholders). Build relationships with key stakeholders across sectors and organizational levels.
- Analyze, profile & create systematic representation of data for management and operations teams’ understanding.
- Support change management process, the shift in perspective on defining problems that can be solved with the help of analytics and delivering reporting improvements.
Qualifications and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Degree qualification in Data Analytics, Data Science, Business, Finance or IT
- Experience Implementing or using CRM (Salesforce).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing dashboards and reports using OLAP, standard reporting suites in source systems & data visualization / Bi tools (PowerBI, Power Query).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in data projects, designing, delivering, and maintaining data warehouse & BI solutions.
- Proficient with business process modelling and requirements gathering, interpretation & documentation.
- Strong knowledge & experience in data base, relational data base design, data modelling.
- Subject matter expert for reporting who can design & maintain test plans and perform UAT
You will need to provide evidence of full Covid-19 vaccination, or medical exemption.
Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand is a Child Safe employer. Employment is subject to satisfactory reference checks, a current Employment Working with Children Check, National Police Check (International Police Check if resided overseas in the last 10 years) and proof of the right to work in Australia.
We recognise the rich diversity of people across Australia. We are committed to ensuring that our team is reflective of the diverse community we serve and to supporting a culture of equity, inclusion and diversity.
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.