- Join a growing not-for-profit organisation improving the lives of women, girls & families
- Supportive and committed team of talented professionals
- Full time, maximum term to 31 December 2023
- $115,000 (inclusive of superannuation) + salary packaging (up to $18,000 tax free) + gifted leave
- Hybrid work, based in Melbourne CBD
As a People & Capability Partner, you will partner with a client facing stakeholder group and be responsible for coaching leaders as well as providing effective HR advice and quality services in relation to workforce planning, employee lifecycle, employee relations, performance management, remuneration, conflict resolution and emerging HR issues.
To apply please review the position description which can be found on our website and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills along with your CV through the Seek portal directly.
An integral member of the People and Capability team, adopting a professional, informed and principles-based approach you will be responsible for:
- Consulting with leaders and providing effective HR advice and quality services in relation to workforce planning, employee lifecycle, employee relations, performance management, remuneration, conflict resolution and emerging HR areas.
- Working closely with the Head of P&C and P&C Manager to develop and implement best practice people support programs.
- Providing advice, coaching, feedback and support to leaders in order to effectively manage the performance and development needs of their teams and ensure a culture reflective of GSANZ’s values.
- Working closely with leaders and employees to drive talent acquisition and to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Partnering with and supporting leaders and employees in the interpretation and adherence to the GSANZ Enterprise Agreement and/or other appropriate industrial instruments.
- Contributing to the development and review of HR strategies, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the quality and compliance of HR documentation; supporting in the delivery of engagement surveys and pulse checks and other surveys as considered appropriate; analysing workforce trends and metrics; and providing relevant constructive advice and business strategies.
- Assisting the Head of P&C and P&C Manager to identify, establish, improve and maintain better practice processes that ensure the organisations ongoing success
Qualifications and Experience
Our ideal candidate:
- Is tertiary qualified in a human resources management related discipline including human resources, behavioural psychology, business, social science or organisation development.
- Has solid generalist human resources experience in a similar position, ideally in human services and/or not-for-profit and/or nongovernment (NGO) organisations.
- Is experienced in resolving complex and diverse employee relations matters.
- Has experience in managing programs or projects to support workforce development.
- Is knowledgeable in workplace and employment related legislation and regulation, policy and practice.
- Enjoys being proactive and helping others as well as contributing to the continuous improvement of a positive, collaborative and effective work environment.
Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand is a Child Safe employer. You will need to pass a national/international police check, hold an employee Working with Children Check and comply with our COVID vaccination policy.
We welcome a discussion with anyone interested in the position as outlined. If you are excited about this role but your past experience does not align perfectly with all the selection criteria in the position description, you should still speak to us.
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
We encourage all candidates to review the hyperlinked position description before submitting an application.
To apply please submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV through the Seek.com.au portal, the hyperlink is displayed for each individual role.
Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.