- Full time ~ until 30 January 2024
- Hybrid – Melbourne (La Trobe Street) / Working from home
- SCHADS Level 5 $90,572.57 per year, plus super & salary packaging
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic People and Culture Coordinator to join our busy, close-knit team.
In this varied role you will ensure excellent candidate and employee experience across the recruitment and employee life cycle, administer employment letters and help improve and maintain best practices across the team. We want you to contribute ideas and help shape P&C programs and initiatives which you would go on to coordinate and support.
No day is the same in this role. If you are a motivated P&C administrator who can apply a ‘can do’ attitude while we establish our HRIS systems, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply please review the position description which can be found on our website and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV via Seek.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications considered as they are received. Applications close Monday 29th May
An integral member of the People and Capability team, adopting a professional, informed and principles based approach you will undertake and support the delivery of:
- Employee onboarding including assistance with planning training and development
- Safety screening and maintenance of compliance records and reporting
- The promotion of HR programs that ensure an efficient and harmonious workplace
- Performance management processes
- HR systems and metrics including regular reporting
- HR strategies, policies and procedures, including OHS, wellbeing and injury management related activities
- HR training, including health and safety training (including LMS training and engaging facilitators to run face to face training across the Network)
- Talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Internal and external auditing, compliance and reporting requirements
Qualifications and Experience
- Appropriate qualifications in Human Resources, OHS or a related discipline
- Previous experience in Human Resource, recruitment or workforce deployment
- Knowledge of relevant legislation i.e. Fair Work Act, Occupational Health and Safety Legislation
- A satisfactory Police Check
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
- Evidence of Covid-19 vaccination, or medical exemption
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Site AdministratorMornington, VIC
Financial CounsellorVictoria, New South Wales or Queensland
Team Leader – Support & Safety HubFrankston, VIC
Program Support Worker, Family Violence (Casual)Hastings/Mornington VIC
Learning Support AssistantMarrickville, NSW
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
We encourage all candidates to review the hyperlinked position description before submitting an application.
To apply please submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV through the Seek.com.au portal, the hyperlink is displayed for each individual role.
Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.