- Join a talented & supportive team
- Full Time Fixed Term Contract until Feb 2022
- LaTrobe St/Work from Home
- Undertake loan fulfilment activities in line with established policies and training, which include issuing contracts, establishing repayment plans, loan drawdown, disbursements, payment set up, loan variations and, where authorised, loan write off.
- Be the client’s ongoing contact, communicate through a variety of channels during their loan journey from initial enquiry through to loan completion, ensuring they have all relevant information regarding the loan application, loans and repayment plans and obligations. In addition, provide assistance where the client is experiencing difficulty repaying a loan by utilising established frameworks.
- Contact suppliers through various channels to confirm payment details and inform them about expecting payments on behalf of the clients from GSANZ.
- Ensure client information is accurate, up-to-date, and recorded in the relevant system, support manager with client and performance reporting. Other administrative tasks as directed.
- Review Currently Not Paying (CNP) loans, ensure follow up action in liaison with Manager/ Team Leader and report on CNP status.
- Complete daily bank reconciliation activities and monitor and maintain data integrity of the relevant database.
- Engage with and collaborate with colleagues, other GSANZ services, and the broader service sector to improve clients’ outcomes.
- Provide insights and administrative support related to new and emerging projects aimed at improving and enhancing processes and procedures.
- Participate in team meetings and training sessions as required.
- Escalate issues when required to the correct dept/team leader
- Comply with GSANZ policy, procedures and practice and participate in GSANZ organisational activities.
Qualifications and Experience
To be successful in this position, you will take a client-directed approach; show empathy, develop trust, and assist a person to feel safe in order to provide support that assists the client to achieve financial relief through Good Shepherd programs.
You will also have:
- Experience with loans processing and supporting clients to understand options and obligations; an ability to respond to all client enquiries and ensure access to support such as interpreters where needed.
- Demonstrated experience in effective administration processes, bank reconciliation,
- Can build trust and influence good repayment practices
- High level organisational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of National Consumer Credit Protection and Privacy Acts, Debt Collection and other relevant guidelines
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills, can use spreadsheets, databases and word processing applications and review and verify data
- Ability to work under pressure, plan and prioritise, in a changing environment.
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.