The Insurance Program Lead will execute Good Shepherd’s strategy with respect to general insurance, including:
- Managing relationships and programs of work with insurance partners
- Seeking opportunities for growth in insurance partnerships
- Providing input to insurance advocacy
Please apply as soon as possible, applications will be reviewed as they arrive.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage portfolio deliverables across Suncorp collaboration
- Manage and progress programs of work with insurance partners – governments, industry, others
- Maintain organisational awareness of industry and regulatory trends
- Collaborate with PDAS to ensure timely production and sharing of research outputs, and design work
- Collaborate with Strategy team to draft submissions to government bodies to document Good Shepherd’s position on industry and regulatory trends
- Collaborate with the Community Microfinance teams to progress the insurance programs
- Positively influence outcomes and behaviours of the NILS network relating to insurance programs
- Collaborate with the Operations Lead to ensure timely production and sharing of reports
Qualifications and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Formal qualifications in financial services or a related discipline
- Significant experience in the financial services industry, preferably general insurance, including in disciplines such as risk management, product design and distribution
- Project management experience
- Experience working with a range of internal and external stakeholders and the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and technological
- Familiarity with program evaluation concepts, and experience with supporting program evaluation
- Exposure to human-centred design and test-and-learn approaches
- Experience and knowledge of financial inclusion, resilience or capability
You will need to provide evidence of full Covid-19 vaccination, or medical exemption.
Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand is a Child Safe employer. Employment is subject to satisfactory reference checks, a current Employment Working with Children Check, National Police Check (International Police Check if resided overseas in the last 10 years) and proof of the right to work in Australia.
We recognise the rich diversity of people across Australia. We are committed to ensuring that our team is reflective of the diverse community we serve and to supporting a culture of equity, inclusion and diversity.
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.