- Full-time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 4.30pm
- $84,849 per annum (+ super)
- Collingwood Good Money
This is an exciting opportunity for a community services leader to make a real impact.
The Good Money Manager – Community Engagement & Service Delivery, will lead a small team to provide community finance products to the local community (and beyond).
You will achieve and exceed targets, maintain quality of services and lead a culture of client centricity, collaboration and professionalism.
Using your community engagement and partnership development skills, you will establish strong external relationships to increase the awareness of Good Money and the number of clients who access our services.
You will ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the site and provide contemporary leadership and support to your team.
You will problem solve, think creatively to achieve success and work proactively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and engage with communities and organisations to build partnerships that increase the number of customers who are accessing Good Money services.
- Monitor and identify the needs of and services available in the local community to ensure customers are referred to appropriate external supports as needed.
- Identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers; identify and provide feedback on trends and emerging needs.
- Actively engage in marketing and promoting the Good Money products and services to the local community in line with the overall Good Money marketing plan
- Manage and support team members; motivate and develop team members through on-the-job coaching and support
- Ensure effective and high quality service to customers through coaching, training and monitoring of the team
- Provide direct customer service including the preparation of applications for community finance products, conducting one-on-one interviews with customers as part of the loan application process
- Manage the day-to day running of the site; liaise with Property Team regarding site requirements
- Closely monitor site performance and implement strategies to achieve targets
- Meet site reporting requirements with a focus on timeliness and accuracy
- Assess loan applications, monitor and maintain the quality of the loan book
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in a leadership role within the community services sector
- Relevant degree/diploma (community development, community services) or equivalent experience
- Experience in microfinance or loans landscape would be highly regarded
- Experience working with complex clients or customers would be highly regarded
Employment is subject to:
- A satisfactory Police Check
- A current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) or state equivalent
- Proof of the right to work in Australia
- The above requirements will need to be supplied and verified prior to commencement
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.