- SCHCADS Level 5
- Part Time or Full Time (0.6 – 1.0 FTE) Fixed Term Contract until November 2021
- La Trobe St Melbourne/Working From Home
The role of the Financial Coaching Facilitator will support the financial coaching training of both community sector workers and clients across three separate portfolios
- Clients affected through the 2019/2020 Bushfire areas of East Gippsland and Towong
- NILs network nationally (ex SA) and
- Neighbourhood Houses Victoria
As a Good Shepherd Financial Coaching Facilitator, you will coordinate and deliver financial coaching, provide professional development training, facilitate group-based financial capability coaching, develop relationships with partners for co-delivery and refer to Internal or external services as appropriate.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completion of a minimum Diploma level in Community Services, Psychology, Social Work or similar stream, or equivalent demonstrated experience
- Experience in financial capability coaching or similar
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment of equivalent (desirable)
- Understanding of and experience in the provision of financial capability development
- Experience facilitating group work and workshops
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, negotiation and advocacy skills
- Demonstrated understanding of financial inclusion, capability and resilienceA satisfactory National Police Check
- A satisfactory International Police Check (if you have resided outside of Australia within the last 5 years)
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) or state equivalent
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to email@example.com. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.