- Newly created position in a growing national program
- Work from home (VIC, NSW or QLD)
- Full Time until 31 January 2022
- $92,259 – $96,330 + super & generous salary packaging benefits available
- Applications close 23 May 2021
Lead a team of Financial Capability Intake Officers responsible for receiving and triaging calls in a structured telephone and online environment; ensuring Officers take a client-directed approach that empowers and supports clients to tell their story, and refer clients to Good Shepherd services and partners as is appropriate to their circumstance.
|Provide leadership for the Financial Capability Intake team that includes:
Qualifications and Experience
To be successful in this position, you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working in client centred model in community services, health, disability services or an area working with disadvantaged/vulnerable clients
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team of people in a flexible workforce model or contact centre
- Demonstrated understanding of a trauma informed approach and able to work with clients that are experiencing financial crisis, neglect, abuse, domestic violence, disability, and mental health
- Demonstrated capacity to work flexibly and respectfully with a diverse range of people with complex needs, including people with cultural, gendered, social and economically diverse backgrounds, who experience health concerns or disabilities, carer’s and people who have not previously accessed a community services system
- Strong communication, negotiation and advocacy skills
- Strong commitment to and capacity for teamwork, collaboration and networking
- Commitment to the use of supervision, client and colleague feedback and professional development to continually improve practice
- A satisfactory National Police Check
- A satisfactory International Police Check (if you have resided outside of Australia within the last 5 years)
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) or state equivalent
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to email@example.com. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.