· SCHADS Level 6
· Part-Time, Ongoing
· Rosebud, Location
· Join a team dedicated to innovation and change in the Family Violence sector
This position will form part of an integrated team within the Support and Safety hub, providing women, families and young people with coordinated access to the information and support they require to be safe, strong and connected.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications will be considered as they are received. Submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV via Seek
· Deliver intake, screening, triage and assessment to clients providing service planning, targeted interventions, allocation and coordinated referrals.
· Identify, assess and prioritise risk and needs of women and children, drawing on the expertise of different practitioners in a multi-disciplinary team.
· Contribute specialist skills and knowledge in the context of family violence
· Participate in training and development activities designed to build capabilities to work effectively in the Hub environment.
Qualifications and Experience
· Appropriate tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, or a related tertiary discipline is essential
· Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the diverse range of referral and support options available to women and children who have experienced family violence, vulnerable families presenting with complex needs and perpetrators of family violence within the Bayside Peninsula region
· Demonstrated knowledge of the Best Interest Principles and the ability to undertake Best Interest Assessments of children
· Knowledge of cultural safety requirements and ability to develop cultural safety action plans with clients when required
· Demonstrated knowledge or experience within Women and Children’s Family Violence Services, Integrated Family Services, Men’s Referral Services, DHHS Child Protection and/or Aboriginal Community Service Organisations
· Ability to positively contribute to consultation processes, communities of practice, reflective practice and continuous improvement processes
· A satisfactory Police Check
· A current Employee Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
· Current driver’s licence
· Evidence of being *fully Covid-19 vaccinated (*3 vaccinations in line with ATAGI guidelines), or medical exemption
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
We encourage all candidates to review the hyperlinked position description before submitting an application.
To apply please submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV through the Seek.com.au portal, the hyperlink is displayed for each individual role.
Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.