- Join a team dedicated to innovation and change in the Family Violence sector
- SCHADS Level 6; $98,967.51 per annum + Super + Salary Packaging
This position will form part of an integrated team within the Support and Safety hub, providing women, families and young people with coordinated access to the information and support they require to be safe, strong and connected.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications will be considered as they are received. Submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV through SEEK HERE, for Frankston or HERE for Hastings.
- Deliver intake, screening, triage and assessment to clients providing service planning, targeted interventions, allocation and coordinated referrals.
- Identify, assess and prioritise risk and needs of women and children, drawing on the expertise of different practitioners in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Contribute specialist skills and knowledge in the context of family violence
- Participate in training and development activities designed to build capabilities to work effectively in the Hub environment
Qualifications and Experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, or related tertiary qualification relevant to Child & Family Welfare is essential in accordance with REC 209
- Experience working with families and children experiencing Family Violence utilising the Common Risk Assessment Framework (CRAF) to conduct family violence risk assessments, supporting the woman to manage risk and safety whilst holding perpetrators to account for their behaviour
- Make recommendations and referrals to appropriate services based on the needs and risk assessment which takes into account client choice and the range of service options available
- Ability to work effectively within a multi-skilled, multi-disciplinary team valuing expertise from different sectors applying various lenses to complex problems
- A sound understanding of Integrated Family Violence Services and Child Protection systems
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
We encourage all candidates to review the hyperlinked position description before submitting an application.
To apply please submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV through the Seek.com.au portal, the hyperlink is displayed for each individual role.
Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.