- SCHCADS Level 5 (plus super and salary packaging)
- Part time 0.6 FTE, Fixed term (12 months)
- Working from home during restrictions then in La Trobe St Melbourne
The Project Officer will be responsible for managing project delivery within the Economic Participation and Wellbeing Team. Reporting to the Strategic Lead – Financial Independence Hub and Program Manager Microbusiness and Insurance, the Projects Officer will develop, implement, and review innovative concepts and projects that enhance Good Shepherd’s service offerings and the outcomes achieved for clients and funders. The Project Officer will work in partnership with the Financial Independence Hub, Microbusiness and Insurance teams and other business areas, combining the ability to collaborate with others and influence across the organisation to achieve successful project outcomes.
• In consultation with others, design, develop, plan, and prioritise projects; including developing clear project
plans that articulate a role for each member of the project team
• Use relationships and influence to collaboratively drive projects with subject matter experts across the
organisation, and where required, with external consultants or contractors
• Ensure all projects are informed by client voice with a focus on achieving client participation
• Develop and maintain collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships
• Develop and manage budgets allocated to projects and ensure that project milestones are being met to
meet project requirements
• Proactively manage project issues, risks, and opportunities
• Ensure compliance with all relevant financial and legal requirements as applicable
Qualifications and Experience
- PRINCE2 and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is desirable.
- Experience within a not for profit organisation is desirable
- A commitment to ongoing learning and professional development
- Alignment with Good Shepherd’s mission and values
- Relevant formal qualifications or equivalent demonstrated experience
- A satisfactory National Police Check
- A satisfactory International Police Check (if you have resided outside of Australia within the last 5 years)
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) or state equivalent
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.