- Empower the lives of women, children & families
- 1 x Full Time, 12 Month Max Term Contract in Hastings, VIC
- 1 x Full Time, Permanent Position In Mornington Region
- $90,572 + Super + Salary packaging benefits & gifted leave
- Hybrid model – WFH & office in Mornington and Hastings
The Family Services Case Manager will work within the Peninsula based Integrated Family Services (IFS) team. The IFS team promotes the safety, stability and development of children, young people and their families, through the provision of evidence-based intervention models of practice and tailored family centered case-management approach.
The focus is on collaborating with families to develop parenting capacity, addressing the needs of children, and ensuring their voices are heard to respond to risk and vulnerability with an emphasis on the whole family.
The Family Services team is part of the Peninsula and Bayside Alliance, and this position will be based at the Good Shepherd offices at Mornington and or Hastings plus capacity to work from home at times.
Applications close end of day on Monday, 30 January 2023. Submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV through the SEEK, here (Hastings) or here (Mornington)
- Strengthen parenting competencies and confidence
- Enhance the wellbeing of children, young people and their families
- Prevent child abuse and neglect
- Support children, young people & their families through major life transition times
- Support children, young people and their families through major crises
Qualifications and Experience
- Have an appropriate tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, or a related field
- Demonstrated skills in casework with families who may have complex needs
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant DFFH policy and practice frameworks and legislation
- Effective interpersonal, time management, communication and negotiation skills, including liaising with other key people known to the family (such as school professionals, child care, also family friends)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a culturally sensitive way with people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities and Aboriginal families.
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
We encourage all candidates to review the hyperlinked position description before submitting an application.
To apply please submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV through the Seek.com.au portal, the hyperlink is displayed for each individual role.
Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.