The Family Services Case Manager will work within the Brimbank Melton based Integrated Family Services (IFS) team. The IFS team promotes the healthy functioning of children, young people and families through a range of educational, developmental, social and support services. The team assists and supports parents to develop, maintain and strengthen the safety, stability, development and wellbeing of their children and family.
The Family Services team is part of the Brimbank Melton Area Child FIRST Alliance, and this position will be based at the Good Shepherd offices at Sunshine and will be required to work from other site’s in the Brimbank Melton region.
- Strengthen parenting competencies and confidence
- Enhance the wellbeing of children, young people and their families
- Prevent child abuse and neglect
- Support children, young people & their families through major life transition times
- Support children, young people and their families through major crises
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, or similar level qualification in a human services discipline, such as Psychology.
- Relevant Qualifications/Registration Name
- A current Police Record Check
- A current Working with Children Check (WWCC) or state equivalent
- Proof of the right to work in Australia
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to email@example.com. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.