- Hybrid – WFH & our office located in the vibrant Sunshine community hub
The Family Services Case Manager will work within the Brimbank Melton based Integrated Family Services (IFS) team. The IFS team promotes the healthy functioning of children, young people and families through a range of educational, developmental, social and support services. The team assists and supports parents to develop, maintain and strengthen the safety, stability, development and wellbeing of their children and family.
Applications close at midday on Monday, 04 July 2022.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Strengthen parenting competencies and confidence
· Enhance the wellbeing of children, young people and their families
· Prevent child abuse and neglect
· Support children, young people & their families through major life transition times
Qualifications and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Appropriate tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, or a related field
- Demonstrated skills in casework with families who may have complex needs
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant DFFH policy and practice frameworks and legislation
- Effective interpersonal, time management, communication and negotiation skills, including liaising with other key people known to the family (such as school professionals, child care, also family friends)
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.