- Join a values-based organization empowering the lives of women, children & families
- Full Time, Ongoing role
- Abbotsford, Vic
The primary purpose of the role is to support the day-to-day operations of the Facilities and Procurement function for GSANZ. This will involve concise administrative abilities, engaging communication skills and a proactive approach. Reporting to the Facilities and Procurement Team Leader, who provides coaching and supervision and a point of escalation.
The role will support coordination of responsive and scheduled maintenance, resolution of onsite issues and compliance activities to ensure facilities are fit for purpose and safe. The role will also coordinate the fleet program, ensuring leases and vehicles are maintained and meet the needs of the services and sisters.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications will be considered as they are received. Submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV through the SEEK.
- Property & Facilities Management
- Supplier Management & Procurement
- Compliance and Safety
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in facilities, property management, hospitality or related field is preferred
- Strong communication skills and an active listener
- Flexible in adapting to rapidly changing situations
- A team player who can cooperate and work well with others to meet targets
- Ability to deal with competing concurrent issues within tight operational deadlines
- Excellent client focus and service
- Experience working with diverse groups and cultures
- Experience in working in the Not for Profit sector
- A satisfactory Police Check
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
- A current Australian Driver’s License
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
We encourage all candidates to review the hyperlinked position description before submitting an application.
To apply please submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV through the Seek.com.au portal, the hyperlink is displayed for each individual role.
Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.