· 2 positions available
– 1x Full time permanent
– 1x Full time, Fixed term (12 months)
· SCHCADS Level 5 plus super and salary packaging
· La Trobe St, Melbourne location
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing high level assistance to General Managers and Directors across the Client Services and Research, Advocacy and System Impact service areas.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications will be considered as they are received. Submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV via Seek
· Manage meeting and appointment scheduling, including agendas, minutes, room bookings, and tracking actions
· Coordinate complex calendar management, as well as management of meeting related material to or from General Managers / Directors and employees
· Assist in consolidation and preparation of reports and documents, both internal and external stakeholders
· Manage, coordinate, and arrange travel and travel-related activities, including flights, hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
· Enhancing General Manager’s / Directors effectiveness through the provision of information and records management and administrative support including maintaining digital filing system
· Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all documents, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the organisation
· Organise team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
· Manage General Manager’s / Directors expenses in line with organisational delegation and authorisation levels including collating receipts, invoices and reconciling credit cards
· Manage and maintain appropriate filing, record keeping and administrative systems
· Support continuous improvement practice including identifying opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of administration practices
· Assist with team related Occupational Health and Safety and People related processes and activities
· Ensure adherence with GSANZ policies and procedures
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant qualifications for the role and/ or demonstrated experience supporting a senior leader
- Experience in a not-for-profit environment would be advantageous
- A high degree of professionalism, judgement and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, balance priorities, work to tight deadlines
- High-level written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate and liaise effectively and sensitively with all internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge and experience in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint in particular), Outlook and TEAMS
- An ability to support productive relationships with a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and independently and with people at all levels
- A current Police Record Check
- A current Working with Children Check (WWCC) or state equivalent
- Proof of the right to work in Australia
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
We encourage all candidates to review the hyperlinked position description before submitting an application.
To apply please submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV through the Seek.com.au portal, the hyperlink is displayed for each individual role.
Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.