- Full time, permanent
- Hybrid – La Trobe Street / Work from Home
- SCHADS Level 6 $98,967.51 plus super & salary packaging
As the incumbent of this dynamic and hands-on role, the Incumbent will manage the planning, development, and implementation of Good Shepherd’s digital and social media initiatives, as well as their optimisation in accordance with Good Shepherd’s digital strategy.
To apply please review the position description which can be found on our website and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV via Seek. Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.
- Collaborate closely with the Brand Marketing and Communications Manager, Program Marketing Managers and other stakeholders to develop online activities that increase brand and program awareness.
- Manage digital and social media channels, and related activities, in collaboration with in-house and agency specialists.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with key digital partners, including web developers and digital agencies.
- In conjunction with external agencies, create, manage and optimise digital communications initiatives and campaigns, including for social, SEO and SEM.
- Develop and deliver content plans, as well as creative material to support content activities.
- Work closely with the Marketing, Communications and Media team to plan, develop and publish high quality social and digital content that effectively communicates key messages and engages target audiences, including but not limited to social media posting, community management, and regular website uploads.
- Work with key stakeholders and act as advisor with recommendations on best digital solutions based on brief.
- In collaboration with Brand Marketing and Communications Manager and Senior Graphic Designer, lead digital brand custodianship and consistency across all digital channels.
- Research and develop digital communications solutions that resonate with Culturally and Linguistically Diverse communities, vulnerable audiences experiencing family violence, financial abuse, or with limited literacy.
- Monitor and evaluate social media channels and the external digital environment to generate social media analytics reports and proactively track, analyse, and report on Good Shepherd’s digital presence.
- Perform regular website audits and develop impact and insight-based reporting that ensures content is current, optimised, and reflects the organisation’s strategic objectives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Solid experience working in marketing or communications roles, including 3-5 years minimum in a specialist digital role.
- Significant experience managing a complex portfolio of digital assets and optimising online presence to achieve greater brand awareness, lead generation and conversion.
- Significant experience developing and delivering engaging and targeted social media plans and content.
- Demonstrated experience in leading end-to-end digital communications projects.
- Robust knowledge of digital marketing and communications principles and proven ability to develop strategic and on-brand solutions across mediums.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with stakeholders to assist with digital communications needs.
- Strong communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs with stakeholders.
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills, with an ability to advise stakeholders on options and best solution based on brief.
- A satisfactory Police Check.
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check (WWCC).
- Proof of Vaccination for COVID19 or medical exemption.
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Senior Specialist Family Violence PractitionerMornington, VIC
Program Support OfficerMarrickville, NSW
Inclusion Projects OfficerLa Trobe St, Melbourne + WFH
Specialist Family Violence Practitioner – Family ServicesBrimbank-Melton (Sunshine & Keilor Downs)
Therapeutic Intervention Practitioner (Strength2Strength)Frankston .7FTE, Mornington .1FTE
Financial Resilience WorkerSouthport
History Centre and Chapel AssistantAbbotsford
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
We encourage all candidates to review the hyperlinked position description before submitting an application.
To apply please submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV through the Seek.com.au portal, the hyperlink is displayed for each individual role.
Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.