- SCHCADS Level 4.1
- Full time, Fixed term until 30 June 2021
- Good Money Southport location
- The Good Money Customer Service Advisor is the face of Good Money and will be the initial contact for customers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate or Diploma in Community Services, or community services experience
- Experience showing empathy, understanding and awareness of personal challenges and disadvantages that people may be facing.
- Experience in retail, hospitality, banking or other customer service environment is required.
- Organisation and administration skills
- A satisfactory National Police Check
- A satisfactory International Police Check (if you have resided outside of Australia within the last 5 years)
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) or state equivalent
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to email@example.com. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.