- SCHCADS Level 4.1
- Full time, Fixed term until 30 June 2021
- Good Money Morwell location
- The Good Money Customer Service Advisor is the face of Good Money and will be the initial contact for customers.
- Greet client and guide them through the Good Money finance options.
- Respond to enquiries (phone, face-to-face and online), uncover needs and make appropriate products and service recommendations.
- Assist people from diverse backgrounds with complex needs in a way that is respectful, appropriate and professional.
- Utilise local networks to provide information and make client referrals to other support services, as required.
- Assist clients with all aspects of preparing applications for Good Money finance products.
- Conduct one-on-one interviews with clients as part of the loan application.
- Respond to enquiries regarding established loans and ongoing loans management and collection.
- Ensure accurate client records are kept using Good Money’s client database.
- Perform day-to-day administrative duties, data entry and ensuring a clean and safe working environment.
- Refer clients to financial counselling as required.
- Comply with all existing policies and procedures in relation to service delivery.
- Adhere to all occupational health and safety policies and procedures and ensure a clean and safe work
place for staff and clients.
Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate or Diploma in Community Services, or community services experience
- Experience showing empathy, understanding and awareness of personal challenges and disadvantages that people may be facing.
- Experience in retail, hospitality, banking or other customer service environment is required.
- Organisation and administration skills
- A satisfactory National Police Check
- A satisfactory International Police Check (if you have resided outside of Australia within the last 5 years)
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) or state equivalent
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.