Reporting to the Head of Telephone and Online, this role will form a part of a broader team of skilled professionals working closely to deliver a holistic, multi-channel model of support across economic wellbeing, family violence and family services that is person centred and linked into community support services.
This is a retained, exclusive assignment and any direct applications or referrals will be forwarded to Johnson Recruitment.
As Contact Centre Manager you will:
- Lead and manage a client centred, high performance culture with a quality and cost-effective operation to meet client, employee and funder objectives
- Lead and develop the capabilities of others through effective coaching, mentoring, professional development and performance management.
- Track performance metrics, learn and quickly adjust to change and communication impacts.
- Advance and align strategic goals by being an active member of a strong cross-functional service deliver leadership team.
Qualifications and Experience
You will have at least 5 years’ experience managing and leading in a contact centre environment, ideally gained in financial services, health insurance or utilities.
In addition, you will have:
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to mentor and develop medium to large sized teams.
- Proven ability to initiate and manage change across a large complex organisation.
- Commitment to the use of supervision, client and colleague feedback and professional development to continually improve practice
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Health Services, Business or a related discipline (desirable)
If successful you will be required to obtain a valid Working with Children Check (WWC) and Police Check.
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to email@example.com. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.