This role is part of the Quality and Continuous Improvement team and will support the development and implementation of service excellence initiatives including MARAM and best practice service delivery frameworks. Working closely with the National Manager, Service Excellence – Safety and Resilience, this role brings together community sector knowledge and experience with excellent communication, organisational and project planning skills to manage and support planned and emerging continuous improvement initiatives within Safety & Resilience and where required, across the organisation.
- In consultation with others, design, develop, plan, and prioritise projects; including developing clear project plans that articulate a role for each member of the project team
- Use relationships and influence to collaboratively drive projects with subject matter experts across the organisation, and where required, with external consultants or contractors
- Lead the project team through demonstration and foster open communication and collaboration
- Supervise and coach project team members throughout projects
- Ensure all projects are informed by client voice with a focus on achieving client participation
- Develop and maintain collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Advise on State and Federal Government priorities, particularly with regard to service offerings and funding approaches. In consultation with General Manager Safety & Resilience, develop relationships with State and Federal Government offices and agencies to leverage opportunities that work to achieve outcomes for Safety & Resilience.
- Develop and manage budgets allocated to projects and ensure that project milestones are being met to meet project requirements
- Proactively manage project issues, risks, and opportunities
- Provide verbal and written briefings to the General Manager Safety & Resilience on project progress as required
- Ensure compliance with all relevant financial and legal requirements as applicable
- Contribute to strategic development in line with Safety & Resilience and wider organisation goals
- Evaluate project outcomes in line with Safety & Resilience and wider organisation goals.
Qualifications and Experience
- Support the implementation of community sector reform initiatives including MARAM and the family violence Code of Practice
- Work with the National Manager, Service Excellence to lead the development and implementation of evidence informed, best practice service delivery across Safety and Resilience programs
- Support the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives as they arise
- Contribute to Child Safety and Child Safeguarding projects
- Provide project support to working groups as needed to achieve their practice excellence and continuous improvement objectives
- Write and review service delivery procedures and other written documents as required
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.