- SCHCADS Level 7 (plus super and salary packaging)
- Full Time, Ongoing
- Work from home and travel to GSANZ Office as required
Good Shepherd works with a diverse range of community organisations to increase the reach and impact of the No-Interest-Loan-Scheme (NILS) program. The NILS program provides individuals and families on low incomes with access to safe, fair and affordable credit. Prior to the COVID-19 outbreak, the mode of delivery of NILS was more than 80% face-to-face service. This has amended our mode of delivery to the NILS network to a more web based and online engagement and communication model.
This role will have accountability for developing & implementing continuous improvement across Microfinance, in particular, the phone and online distribution channel. The role will maintain the risk profile and deliver the controls assurance program for this area of the business.
- Work proactively with key stakeholders to deliver continuous improvement in Microfinance, with a focus on phone and online distribution practice.
- Maintain the risk profile and deliver the controls assurance program for this area of the business.
- Investigate incidents, Including root cause analysis.
- Conduct quality checks and audits.
- Identify opportunities that contribute to continuous improvement in microfinance practice.
- Review performance against KPIs and implement plans as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience in quality, risk, compliance or audit.
- Experience in facilitating continuous improvement in financial practice in a call centre and/or online distribution channel (highly regarded)
- Proven facilitation, advocacy, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience engaging with key stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes in the delivery of services
- Training and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision.
- Experience in GRC tools (RiskMan and/or iAuditor) will be highly regarded.
- A satisfactory National Police Check
- A satisfactory International Police Check (if you have resided outside of Australia within the last 5 years)
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) or state equivalent
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to email@example.com. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.