- SCHADS Level 8, $113,839.19 + Super + Salary packaging (up to $17,000 tax free) & gifted leave
- Full-Time, Max Term Contract 12 Months until 17 Nov 2023
- Bayside Peninsula location
The Advanced Family Violence Practice Leader is a position created by Good Shepherd and embedded within The Orange Door (Support and Safety Hub) in Bayside Peninsula. This role provides practice leadership to The Orange Door team, which consists of staff employed by Family Safety Victoria, community service organisations, Aboriginal services and DFFH.
They will be responsible for providing practice leadership on risk assessment, risk management, case planning and providing expert authoritative advice to The Orange Door workforce in relation to complex family violence cases and perpetrator interventions. This role will proactively build specialist evidence-based family violence knowledge and capability across The Orange Door workforce in line with The Orange Door Service Model and Integrated Practice Framework.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications will be considered as they are received. Submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV through the SEEK
- Leading and supporting family violence practice
- Prioritising and approving Central Information Point (CIP) requests.
- Prioritising and assessing potential referrals to the Risk Assessment and Management Panel (RAMPs). Responsible for uploading referrals to RISS (RAMPs Portal)
- Leading, mentoring and developing Hub Practitioners and Team Leaders in family violence practice.
- Liaising with and providing specialist or secondary consultation to organisations and services within the Hub network in order to discuss direct service issues and ensure ongoing safety of victim survivors.
- Working collaboratively with the RAMP coordinators to support multi-agency responses to people referred for RAMP in the Hub network.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to facilitate a partnership and integrated practice approach.
Qualifications and Experience
- Professional clinical experience and relevant qualification(s) in social work, welfare, psychology or a related discipline is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to drive cultural change
- Expert knowledge and experience working in specialist family violence services as a leader
- Experience supporting practitioners to deliver a client-centered trauma Informed practice that has focus on accountability for those who use violence; wellbeing and safety of women and children; and recovery from family violence
- Sound knowledge of the MARAM Framework and Information sharing (FVISS/CISS) schemes and experience In embedding these as practice across a diverse workforce
- Experience In building mutually beneficial partnerships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in the leadership of staff, who provide family violence support to women and children.
- Ability to diagnose trends, obstacles and opportunities In the Internal and external environment;, understand the link between natural systems and communities to Inform policy; and conceptualise and define the systems working within the organisation
- Capable of self-management, including: the ability to engage in reflective practice; invite and review feedback on own performance; foster a positive work place culture; and provide a strong professional role model for the team
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
We encourage all candidates to review the hyperlinked position description before submitting an application.
To apply please submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV through the Seek.com.au portal, the hyperlink is displayed for each individual role.
Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.