Coaching and support for greater financial knowledge and independence.
FREE Firmer Foundations groups and workshops running in Deer Park, St Albans and Sydenham this term. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 8312 8800 for more details.
Firmer Foundations is a free coaching program for women 18 years and older. It focuses on money management skills, knowledge and confidence so you can increase your financial capability, security and independence.
- Individual support through single sessions and ongoing coaching
- Workshops and forums
- Group work: learning with and supporting other women
- Assistance with gaining access to employment, education and training
- Free practical support, skill building and referral to specialist services such as financial counselling
By setting personal goals, you can:
- Build confidence dealing with money
- Enhance your budgeting skills
- Explore income and education options
- Build assets and asset protection
- Increase your knowledge, including rights and entitlements
All women are welcome. Interpreting support is available.
“I now feel confident in managing my money, empowered to make positive change, to make my own choices. I’ll benefit from this program for the rest of my life and will pass this on to my son as he gets older.” Lisa — Firmer Foundations participant
Firmer Foundations is proudly supported by The Phyllis Connor Memorial Trust and Financial Literacy Australia.
St Albans (Vic): 03 8312 8800