Brimbank-Melton Family Violence Program (VIC)
The Brimbank-Melton Family Violence Program supports women to recognise the signs of family violence and assists them to make decisions about their lives.
The program offers:
- Safe and confidential support and information, over the phone or face-to-face
- Individualised support from experienced, all-women staff
- Assistance finding safe accommodation and emergency support
- Support guided by a woman's choices, whether she chooses to stay in the relationship or not
- Links to other services such as financial and legal counselling, and support groups for women and children who have experienced family violence
To find out more about the program, please contact Women’s Health West on 03 9689 9588, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. We work directly with Women’s Health West for the benefit and ongoing support of our clients.