Family Services Team Leader
- SCHADS Level 7
- Full time, Fixed term
- St Albans location
The Team Leader is responsible for assisting in the day to day operations, supervision and reporting line with services agreements and organizational expectation and will assist to develop and lead a highly competent, engaged and professional team.
- Formal qualifications in Social Work, Psychology or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- Proof of the right to work in Australia
- A current Drivers license
- A satisfactory Police Check
- A current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
Why Good Shepherd?
At Good Shepherd, each member of our team is valued, we strive to support people to grow both personally and professionally. We offer generous conditions and flexible working hours to support employees to balance their personal and work life.
• Salary packaging (which can add up to $15,900 in tax-free pay per year)
• Paid study leave
• Paid parental leave
• Gifted leave at Christmas and Easter
• Additional purchased annual leave
• Flexible work hours/working from home where possible
• Long service leave due after 10 years, with access after seven
• Employee Assistance Program, a free and confidential counselling service
How to apply
To apply please review the attached position description and and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org@goodshep.org.au. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.
In line with the Government's COVID-19 health and safety requirements, all of Good Shepherd’s assessment processes will be facilitated remotely using various online tools. The People and Culture Team in collaboration with hiring Managers will work with you to find the most convenient method to ensure your safety and wellbeing and that of our employees. We are not currently conducting face to face interviews/inductions. These processes will be completed online for those who are successful in securing a position with Good Shepherd.
We recognise the rich diversity of people across Australia. We are committed to ensuring that our team is reflective of the diverse community we serve and to supporting a culture of equity, inclusion and diversity.
Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand is a Child Safe employer. Employment is subject to satisfactory referee checks, a current employment working with Children Check, National Criminal History check and proof of the right to work in Australia.