Volunteer Administration Assistants x 2 (St Albans and Hastings)
We are seeking two volunteer administration assistants to join our Financial Security Team, one in the St Albans office and the other in the Hastings, Wallaroo office. The Financial Security team aims to build the financial knowledge, capability and economic security of low income and vulnerable individuals and families through the delivery of financial counselling, coaching, education and supported access to no interest loans.
The volunteer Administration Assistant provides support and assistance to the Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand (GSANZ) Financial Security team, to ensure the effective operations of the No Interest Loan Scheme (NILS), Firmer Foundations and Financial Counselling services.
The duties of a volunteer office administrative assistant will include:
- Filing records
- Data entry
- Compiling clerical records from service users
- Answering telephone calls and responding the voice messages
- Responding to enquires and sending out information packs
- Registering incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Printing and compiling resources
- Following-up on completion of service user evaluation forms
- Assisting with marketing and information sessions
The person must be reliable and committed to providing GSANZ with regular hours of administration support.
Training and on-going support will be provided and out-of-pocket expenses will be met where travel is required.
- friendly office environment
- making a positive difference to the local community
- work experience
- be part of a vibrant community organisation
All volunteers are required to hold a current working with children check and be willing to undertake a national police check
If you would like to apply for either role, please send an expression of interest aligning your experiences to the roles specific duties along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org