- Part time (.6)
- Ongoing position
- Abbotsford location
We are seeking a suitably experienced Finance Assistant with strong technical competence to join our Finance Team. The GSANZ Finance Department aims to provide efficient, prompt and reliable information to all areas of the organisation through expert advice and innovative and best practice methods.
If you enjoy working in a team, have a focused work style with excellent customer service and problem solving skills, this may be the job for you.
As the successful applicant you will have previous experience in and be responsible for:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable invoice entry, including uploading data from Excel/CSV templates/files
- Bank Reconciliations and month end reconciliation of AP and AR ledgers
- Uploading of supplier payments on internet banking
- Processing journal entries
- Management & processing of corporate credit cards
- Management and reconciliation of petty cash
- Archiving & records management of finance records
Requirements of the role:
- Extensive experience in accounts payable and receivable, and demonstrated understanding of accounting principles.
- Demonstrated proficiency in accounting packages (experience in Attache desirable) and Microsoft Excel (Intermediate level minimum).
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and preparedness to be flexible where required.
- Formal qualifications in finance such as an accountant/finance related degree or diploma will be highly regarded
Demonstrated alignment to Good Shepherd’s mission and values are a must.
GSANZ provides a number of generous benefits, including gifted leave, paid parental leave and salary packaging. We also provide ongoing professional development.
To apply please refer to the attached PD and send a brief letter outlining your relevant experience and skills, along with your CV to email@example.com.
Applications close 5:00pm Friday 24 March 2017.
For a confidential discussion relating to this opportunity please contact Rachel Rowett Finance Manager, on 03 8412 7376.
Good Shepherd is a Child Safe employer. Employment is subject to satisfactory referee checks, a current employment Working with Children Check, Police Record Check and proof of the right to work in Australia.